The Swedish Twister Game can be played with 5+ people, but I would recommend about 8-10 people.
- Stand in a circle facing each other with your feet touching.
- One person starts (we usually start with the smallest/youngest person) by moving either foot to touch the foot that you are not already touching of the person to your right.
- Then that person (the person right of the one that started) will move a foot to touch the foot that is not already being touched of the person to their right.
- This continues until everyone gets on a big knot.
- The rules from here are just like twister. Only your hands and feet can touch the ground. If you happen to fall or slip you are out.
- If someone gets out then just skip their spot in the circle and keep going until only 2 remain. At that point it usually turns into a wrestling match.
- Don’t be afraid to get a little crazy and physical.